Developers will be exclusively working for you. Hiring dedicated team from a web and app development company like Streamline will ensure that your work is being done professionally, on time and in the best way possible. You will be able to work with the developers’ team you hire in a convenient and hassle-free manner.
Benefits of Hiring Dedicated team
- Fast track setup: Project can be started faster with incomplete requirements
- Expertise: Skilled professionals working just for you
- Communication: Direct access to each team member
- Requirement change: Scope is not fixed and changes are welcome
The skills of a developer are directly proportional to the chances of building a successful mobile app or website in the current era. Startups and online businesses need a talented developer to beat competition and intrigue customers to try it out.
Benefits of hiring Remote Developers
- Continuous Development: Remote teams work around the clock. As remote developers are from a different time zone, this ensures that your company/startup/product is being built around the clock
- Improved Development Capabilities: When you go the remote route, you have a greater potential of hiring much-talented developers at a reasonable compensation. Compared to an in-house team, this leads to improved development capabilities.
- Suitable Work Environment: With a remote culture, they are more comfortable to work, which increases their productivity. And as development is remote, an in-house team can work on core activities without distractions or the unstructured environment.
- Greater Engagement: Remote workers are more engaged than their peers who work in an office. With modern video conferencing tools, remote developers feel more connected than the developers who work inside an office environment.
Managed projects can either be collaborative or totally offloaded to our team-you choose. Our sole focus is success for agency partners who handoff or mutually drive their end-client projects alongside us, with tailor-fit and flexible options available at every turn.
Benefits of Managed Projects
- Scrum Fluency: As per the requirements, workflows are customized for timely delivery of high quality product
- Seamless Integration: We ensure details aren’t lost or overlooked during knowledge transfers. We stay in sync with stakeholders, and our processes are constructed to ensure seamless integration
- Communication & Reporting: Our goal is to establish trust through transparency. Our reporting and feedback cycles are partner-centric and open.
- Engineering Excellence: Our team members are experienced in agile methodologies, and constantly encouraged to develop their skills through training, certifications, and event attendance.
Engage with us as you Like!
Our understanding of business & software is how we exceed your expectations